Thursday 17 April 2014

Soul Music Healer Training in Toronto

As it was introduced in the first post, you all know by now that  my soul responded to the calling of becoming a Soul Music Healer through Master Sha's teachings.

Just a little more than a week before the workshop,  I was sitting in front of my computer going through all the booking process.   For this special retreat, we were told to bring our own musical instrument, one we didn't know how to play ...  there was a guitar waiting for me in this house, so it seemed logical that it would be the one I would bring.

Then, something - I do purposely write 'something' - made me google 'harp'; ''how much crazier can I get?'', I thought.  Well, believe it or not, I found a music school that was renting harps - I couldn't believe it. Suddenly, taking the guitar with me was no longer an appealing option.  And, miraculously, everything just fell into place so that I could make the renting arrangements, pick up the harp and take an introductory class on how to hold the harp, place the fingers and so on, just a day before leaving :  heaven !

What a journey I embarked with that workshop!  We made it safe and 'sound' to the hotel. And there, I think I started to realize the magnitude of everything that was unfolding before me.  It was the first one-week workshop live with Master Sha, that in itself can hardly be described - there is something about being in his presence that changes the whole perspective on things - I mean on everything.  The workshop was not webcasted and that too added to the charm and ambiance of it.

To add to the beauty of it all, for the first time, I had the chance to meet almost all the World Wide Representatives & Divine Channels.  There was a form of excitement in the air; everybody wanted to discover new instruments.  - I reconnected to long lost soul family members...  This also was heart opening.  It had the feeling of a good Christmas eve's family party.

We were able to witness how each blessing improved everyone's ability to play their instrument; Master Peter was one stunning demonstration, as his flute playing drastically improved with each new order.  Then, I will always remember, Master Marilyn doing a snare drum solo in front all of us: it just seemed like a new person had come to play through her - unbelievable.   Master Sha played some piano - and later, all of us played together in a Universal Soul Symphony -  all of it was simply out of this world.  



Throughout the week, we did forgiveness practices to clear soul mind body blockages specifically around music in this lifetime or previous ones, as well as many other practices to open the heart and clear the soul song channel.-  I will explain this and the practices further in following posts.

By the end of the week, I could make decent musical sound come out of the harp.  Well, I mean, the harp was making beautiful sounds and my mind was not so much slowing or getting in the way of what the soul wanted to play!  Third eye images shared by participants revealed that the fingers (mine, yes the ones on my hands) were guided by the light ... and angels would surround me when I was playing - that spells like miracle to me.    Since the Divine download received that week, the music the harp & I play carries Divine frequency and offers healing blessing to those who receive them.   This is a miracle and truly and dream come true !

... more to come ... in two weeks ...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Celine, fo sharing the joy of this experience with us! My heart was delighted to hear what this retreat was like form your perspective. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love to you too Master Shunya - it is always a delight to hear from you - thank you for your kind comment, I deeply appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete